Use Methord and Precautions:
1. Keep Relaxed before measuring, sit down quietly for a moment.
2. Palms up, put the arm band parallel to the heart.
3. Palms up, keep the intake pipe and the arteries parallelled.
4. Wrap the wrist band around your arm tightly in the opposite direction, paste together.
5. Place one finger into it is the most appropriate.
6. Keep the wrist band parallelled to the heart, palms up.
7. Press the on/off button, keep relaxed and start measuring.
8. High pressure, low pressure, pluse instantly display after 1 minute.
Features of Model B56:
3-Double users 120 sets memory
5-Date and time display
6-Support external power supply
Note: Arm circumference should be measured with a measuring tape in the middle of the relaxed upper arm. Do not force cuff connection into the opening. Make sure the cuff connection is not pushed into the AC adapter port.
1 x Blood pressure monitor
1 x Wrist band
1 x Handhold black bag
1 x English user manual
1 x Adapter
US plug : USA, Canada, Japan, Brazil, the Philippines, Thailand, Mexico.
AU plug : Australia, New Zealand.
UK plug : UK, India, Pakistan, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Maldives, Qatar, Hong Kong
EU plug : Germany, France, the Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Austria, Belgium, Hungary, Spain, Sweden and other EU countries and South Korea, Russia, Chile.
If you have special requirements for the adapter, please make a note on the order.
Key Touch 1 : WHO Function
Key Touch 2 : Big Buttons
Key Touch 3 : Time and Date Display
Key Touch 4 : The Memory Fuction 2 x 120-users mode
Key Touch 5 : Double Users
Key Touch 6 : English voice and Background music
Key Touch 7 : A key opration
Key Touch 8 : Arrhythmia reminder function
Two cuff size
Lengthening size: 32-48 cm
Normal size: 22-40 cm
1. Heartbeat 2. Average value symbol 3. Battery low symbol 4. User A 5. User B
6. Movement error symbol 7. Irregular heartbeat symbol 8. Mute symbol 9. Time
1. Blood pressure monitor
2. Packing Box
3. Wrist band
4. Handhold black bag
5. AC power (Optional)
6. English user maunal (Contains Russian instructions)